Fri, Dec 13|
Opa-locka Tech Hire Center
Aim Your Numbers: Financial Management Series
Time & Location
Dec 13, 2019, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Opa-locka Tech Hire Center, 780 Fisherman St Suite 220, Opa-locka, FL 33054, USA
About The Event
The financial management of your business is much more than keeping your books to file taxes at the end of the year. This program will give you the vision, knowledge, tools and practice to strategize and set the course for your business success. You will learn how to create the financial foundations to build wealth, be profitable, be ready to weather unexpected conditions in the market and take advantage of opportunities. It all comes down to knowing the numbers so you can aim your numbers for opportunities, protection, and sustainability.
- Commitment to class participation
- Business has generated income for at least six months
- Forms and required documents are submitted, including tax return and/or income verification documents
This program is FREE, but requires your commitment in time and effort.
- January 15: Aim Your Numbers. You manage the money. Money does not manage you (or your business).
- January 22: Track your numbers. Make smart decisions
- January 29: Know your numbers (Lab hours available)
- February 5: Smart funding
- February 12: Action plans presentation