Fri, Feb 22|
Food Safety Seminar
If you're interested in getting started in the food industry or want to know how to enhance what you already know, this workshop is for you.
Time & Location
Feb 22, 2019, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Opa-locka Towncenter, 780 Fisherman St, Opa-locka, FL 33054, USA
About The Event
If you are in the food business, don’t miss this session full of food safety strategies and tips to help you comply and grow. If you're interested in getting started in the food industry or want to know how to enhance what you already know, this workshop is for you.
The seminar will answer questions such as:
• When do you accept or reject a product and why?
• When do you exclude or restrict employees?
• What group of people may attempt to contaminate food?
• Where is shigella found
• How can you avoid e-coli from entering your facility?
• What is FATTOM and what are the two conditions can you control in your operation?
• Why should you train your new employees and retrain your existing employees?
• Is training a smart investment?
• Who should be empowered and why?