Time & Location
Jan 22, 2022, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
About The Event
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join us for our webinar on Saturday, January 22nd from the comfort of your home. Learn all about wills, trusts, and medical directives in Florida, and find out how to take charge of life’s most challenging transitions with estate planning. This is geared as a broad overview of estate planning for those who have not started any estate planning but should also be useful to those who have old or out-of-state plans.Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
At this webinar, we will discuss several issues including:
- The advantages and disadvantages of both Wills and Living Trusts
- Explanation of what estate planning is and why everyone should have an estate plan, regardless of age or socioeconomics;
- Introduction to the types of tools used in estate planning, including Wills, Trusts, Living Wills and POAs;
- A brief overview of the probate process
- Ownership and management of heir property.
- Protecting your children’s inheritance from their future ex-spouses, lawsuits, and other claims
- Preserving your estate for your kids if your surviving spouse gets remarried
- Preserving your estate when you have minor children, divorces and/or a blended family, or special health and welfare concerns
We encourage you to bring your spouse or a friend you feel would benefit from this powerful information.